Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MOW

The other day I was out in the backyard with our daughter Flip and our two beautiful grandchildren as they planted strawberries and mint and begonias with Poppy.  It was a great photo opportunity, and as the kids were kicking the soccer ball to our 2 border collies - Jock and Strap- Strap was busy trying to give more kisses to Emily's poor little face.

I commented on some great photos that I was getting, and was happily snapping away.

Flip then turned to Chris and said "Weren't we going to MOW?" she said spelling out the letters.
"Oh, yeah," Chris replied.

I stopped  taking photos and looked at them quizzically, thinking what were they were going to MOW?  Movies on Web?  Media On Workspace?  What the heck is MOW and what are they going to do with it?

Poppy then said, come on kids - we're going to let Isaac help Poppy drive the 'tractor' (ride on mower).

"Oh!  Mow!  Of course!"

Sometimes I really can be so blonde!

No comments: