Monday, September 20, 2010

You know, I love life because of you, my reader!

It is a rainy day here today, and I am feeling a bit sluggish--probably because of the weather--we are entering Spring--one of my favourite seasons of all time...but my actions today are sluggish--probably a good reason for just having a reflection day --and it made me want to write to you..

I have recently been doing some story writing on my blog.  This time I have been telling my stories of snake encounters--and still have one more to go--but as today is rainy, and I am wanting your company, I decided to just talk to you today...hope that's OK!

Lots of ideas going through my head--like the importance and significance of family--every little bit of them---cousins--in-laws--brothers, sisters and parents, children--how great they are.  If I could throw them all into one room that would fit them all--we could just have a hug in--I would like that!  Think about that with your family--maybe we could somehow declare a "Hug in Day"!

My only other reflection today is the presciousness of life--I mean the real living of it.  That is probably the most important thing you will ever do in your entire lifetime!  Live YOUR Life!  Let those words soak in...roll around in them--understand and appreciate them. 

We only get one go at this life--maybe we come back again as someone or something else--or maybe we just move on---but this is the only time that you will be you--relish how wonderful and special that is!  What a gift you are! 

I am happy to have had the opportunity to be me---and to write to you--pass it on!  Let others know how special they are! 

Maybe this rain today is symbolising a cleansing, or a new beginning--but I wanted you to know what a special person you are, and how you and even I have contributed to this life--let's just grow together---there is still so much to learn!

No comments: