Friday, January 6, 2012

Do you know what I'm Loving?....

Living in Cairns, ---ok, let's narrow it down - here in my wonderfully beautiful suburb, narrow down a bit more you say?  Ok. Here in our new home.  Yes.  I think after so many years of 'stuff' it is finally wonderful to wake up every morning in a very beautiful room, and think to myself, 'What do I want to do today?'  Then, the bonus, lay there a bit longer and luxuriate in the idea of what it might be, and if I really want to do that or something else....  Yes. I was made for this life, and now...I finally have it.

Don't get me wrong, Chris and I still drive ourselves hard, and work hard at what we want to achieve, but sometimes the sheer luxury of just being is....immense!

This must translate into my body language, because, as I have adopted my local shopping centre as my own, and try to do as much business there as I can, I am finding that the shops and shop owners are picking up on my attitude and presenting the same attitude back at me!  I Love it!

Ok - Just for example--I decided today to go into the one dress shop in my local shopping centre, and have a look and maybe buy something--first off, I was surprised at the great prices, then when choosing something, the size I wanted was always available-bonus!  Well to make what could be a long story --short--I bought a strapless dress and a cute dress/coverup/flowy thing to wear with white leggings.  I am very trendy you know....:-))

Anyway, I struck up a conversation with the shop owner, (because we all know by now that I am not shy and I do love talking with people) and we had a Wow! of a conversation.  I discovered a lot about her and her land holdings, and she knew, once I sort of approximated the house we purchased, just what and where it was!  Small world this.

Anyway, I feel as though I've made a new friend.  This is a good thing.

Friendship is a good. 

My life is good.

May you always enjoy yours!

No comments: