Sunday, January 15, 2012

Friday the 13th!

We have all just experienced a recent Friday the 13th day,. (Nuts! I bet there is a special pinch and a punch moment for one of those, it can't just be for the first day of the month!!) Anyway, I was about to write about it - the meaning etc.and how it can often bring good luck ...then I heard that my youngest daugher's apartment got robbed while she was asleep in bed!  I mean, how awful! Really--what a violation from mankind!

My blog is usually very upbeat--try not to make it a forum for bad stuff - but this has really ticked me off.

Why do people think that they have the right to actually climb buildings and break into apartments, then steal, and think it is OK?  WELL--HELLO--CREEPS--IT'S NOT!!!

No one, I repeat, NO ONE should ever steal from my child and think it is OK.  If I was in the vicinity, believe me - I would track your thieving hide, and stop you from ever harming or stealing again.

Scum.

No comments: