Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heart

I have a couple of plaques that sit on my desk which symbolize love and what love means to me.

(Click on photo for a larger view)
When I look at them I think of how much I feel various feelings of love.  Love for my husband, my family, my friends - and love for me---that is sometimes the most difficult love to remember.

I have always been my worst criticiser of self - I expect so much of me - maybe that is because I have a lot of myself to give and get frustrated at times when it isn't as easy I imagined it would be.  But lately my friends and family have been returning so many positive signs of love to me. 

So today, I wish you love.  I wish you a happy day, dear reader.  May you feel blessed in everything you do, and may the world reach out and touch you, and make you feel that you are important to people, and to yourself.

Rejoice in how special you are!  Because, you know...You Are Special!

No comments: