Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Haven't been writing a lot lately



...as I said, I haven't written much in the last few days for two reasons --our youngest daughter is visiting here from university, the same one that loved the Carl/Kurt stories and had the very SPECIAL Santa hat given to her by Santa himself.  It has also been difficult to get my Mojo back after writing the last blog I wrote about my Dad.

But here I am...calling my Mojo--"Yoo hoo--Mojo! Ya there?"

(Silence)

"Maybe it just takes some time to find my Mojo - but I'm here...just waiting!"

(Silence)

"Ahh, c'mon!  Don't be such a baby--just because I took a little time off, now you are sooking??!  Unbelievable!"

(Silence)

"OK then, be that way! I'll be fine without you!  I can write without you!  I can do anything without you!"

(Silence)

"Really?  You really want it to go this way? I thought we had more going for each other Mojo!"

"What? What did you say?  Well, maybe.  OK. I'm not sure if that is really the way to do this....I mean it seems   kinda silly....Really?...hummff...well, OK."

"Mojo said that if I didn't ignore him he would always inspire me, so I apologise Mojo- you're right!  Besides, how could I have even done this without you!!"

Looks like I'm back!

No comments: